ASME Codes and Standards
OneCIS is the right choice for businesses that manufacture, repair or alter boilers and pressure vessels. For more than 100 years, OneCIS has been providing our clients all around the world with the finest inspection and quality control expertise. As global experts in pressure vessel inspection code, OneCIS is positioned to assist our clients with Inspection services to ASME code stamped vessels for export worldwide and to customer supplied specifications.
We provide the following codes and standards inspections:
• ASME Codes & Standards Nuclear
• ASME Codes & Standards Non-Nuclear
• National Board Inspection Code (NBIC)
• European Pressure Equipment Directive (PED)/CE Marking
o Technical Assistance
o NDT Qualifications
o Welding Qualifications
• Global Pressure Equipment Inspection/Engineering Service
o Australian Design Verification
o Brazilian NR-13
o Indian Boiler Regulations - IBR
o Malaysia Factories and Machinery Act - DOSH
o New Zealand Design Verification
o Singapore Ministry of Man Power Factories Act - MOM
• Transportable Pressure Equipment Inspection & Certification
o US DOT – DOT Periodic inspections for IM 101 & 102 Intermodal
Portable Tanks. Inspection of UN Portable Tanks
o Canadian DOT – New, Reheat treated or rebuilt containers for TC-4LM,
-4BM, -4BAM, 4BMW.
o Π Marking – Notified Body Services for the Transportable Pressure
Equipment Directive (TPED).
o Intermodal Portable Tanks to ADR/RID/IMDG requirements
• Technical Training
• On-Site physical source inspections or witness actual testing to contracted
• Vendor Audits – Verify competency and quality control, affording a valuable
second opinion on vendor performance.
Client Focused Solutions – We also provide the following
• Various educational programs, including seminars and in-house training -
OneCIS participates on ASME/NBIC code committees and is a member
of PVMA. We share our expertise with our clients and the industry.
• Comprehensive synopsis of code changes every two years to clients
• Technical support services - online technical bulletins, reference guides
and open interpretations
Contact us: 888.246.7744Send an e-mail