Social Responsibility: Strengthen your company's reputation
The current global business environment is motivating organizations to consider the full social and ethical impacts of their activities.
Companies that prove a responsible approach to social and ethical issues will gain a vital competitive edge and build confidence in its clients, investors, local communities and consumers.
Demonstrate your Commitment to Social Accountability with SA8000 Certification
- SA8000 is the world’s most accepted social certification standard for workplaces.
- It encourages companies to develop and maintain socially acceptable practices at work.
- It was published by Social Accountability International, a non-governmental organization.
- It is based on conventions of the International Labor Organization (ILO), the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child.
SA8000 is designed to be compatible with management system standards and specifications, such as ISO 9001 for Quality, ISO 14001 for the Environment, OHSAS 18001 for Health & Safety.
Grow your business in a responsible way with ISO 26000 Evaluation
The need for credible business practices that demonstrate socially responsible performance is clear.
- ISO 26000 Evaluation is the first global standard for corporate social responsibility, published by the International Organization for Standardization.
- The aim is to promote credible reporting company accountability
Why Choose Bureau Veritas Certification?
Bureau Veritas Certification is a world leader in the field of accredited social responsibility.
- Bureau Veritas Certification received SA8000 accreditation in January 1999 and has conducted audits in more than 40 countries in all types of business sectors and activities.
- A pioneer in the market, Bureau Veritas is the first independent organization to perform Social Responsibility audits.
Bureau Veritas Certification is a member of the SA8000 advisory board.
Present in more than 100 countries, Bureau Veritas offers international and local expertise.
Our success is based on a close working partnership: more than 5,700 specially trained auditors deliver tailor made service solutions to your business.
A mark to demonstrate your organization's commitment to excellence
The Bureau Veritas Certification Mark is recognized and respected throughout the world as a valued symbol of reliability, sustainability, and trust.
Learn how to improve working conditions and increase supply chain efficiency with our training courses
In addition to certification, we provide relevant training programs for implementing and maintaining social responsibility.