Upcoming Course Dates
April 4-5 - Seattle, WA
April 10-11 - Orlando, FL
May 3-4 - Miami, FL
May 25-26 - Irvine, CA
June 5-6 - Chicago, IL
June 13-14 - Rochester, NY
Bureau Veritas' "AS9100:2016 (Rev. D) Transition" 2-day course provides a comprehensive, detailed review of Aerospace Quality Standard AS9100:2016. It is beneficial to company management, quality staff, consultants, trainers and internal auditors seeking a detailed understanding of the standard specific requirements. This course includes discussion and insights into the changes to the format and requirements for the new releases of ISO standards and updates to AS guidance documents affecting the aerospace industry.
Students successfully completing this course will receive a Bureau Veritas Training Certificate of Achievement.
- Detailed review and understanding of AS9100:2016 standard, including impacts to OASIS database
- Industry interpretations, expectations, changes, and clarifications
- Understand the timeline for transition
- Understand the new Annex SL framework
- Major/minor nonconformance definitions, requirements, and submittal times
- Non-conforming materials containment requirements
- Understanding the organization and its context
- Understanding the needs and expectations of interested parties
- Design and development controls
- Leadership and commitment for the quality management system
- Actions to address risks and opportunities
- Control of externally provided products and services
- Performance evaluation
Prior knowledge of AS9100C and quality management principles is encouraged but not required.
Course Fee ($100 Early Bird discount with enrollment 30+ days in advance)
Registration / Tuition:
Press the registration button on the upper, right hand portion of this course page and a Bureau Veritas Training representative will contact you with all the details of the course. Continental breakfast and lunch will be provided each day of the course, plus all day refreshments. Dress is casual to business casual, you only need to bring yourself, as we provide all course materials, including pens and paper. Courses are generally held in a hotel meeting room venue and we obtain discounted pricing on hotel rooms, which we pass on to you.
This course is also available as an on-site session.