Upcoming Course Dates
May 24-25 - Irvine, CA (originally 5/25-26)
June 5-6 - Chicago, IL
June 13-14 - Rochester, NY
July 11-12 - Houston, TX
July 24-25 - Costa Mesa, CA
August 2-3 - Denver, CO
August 21-22 - Rochester, NY
September 19-20 - Dallas, TX
September 25-26 - Chicago, IL
October 2-3 - Danbury, CT
October 10-11 - Orlando, FL
November 7-8 - Miami, FL
November 9-10 - Charlotte, NC
December 5-6 - Dallas, TX
December 14-15 - Miami, FL
The Bureau Veritas AS9100:2016 (Rev. D) Transition course is a 2-day session that provides a comprehensive, detailed review of Aerospace Quality Standard AS9100:2016 and includes discussion and insights into the changes to the format and requirements for the new releases of ISO standards and updates to AS guidance documents affecting the aerospace industry.
Attendees will receive a Bureau Veritas Training Certificate of Achievement.
- Detailed review and understanding of AS9100:2016 standard, including impacts to OASIS database
- Industry interpretations, expectations, changes, and clarifications
- Understand the timeline for transition
- Understand the new Annex SL framework
- Major/minor nonconformance definitions, requirements, and submittal times
- Non-conforming materials containment requirements
- Understanding the organization and its context
- Understanding the needs and expectations of interested parties
- Design and development controls
- Leadership and commitment for the quality management system
- Actions to address risks and opportunities
- Control of externally provided products and services
- Performance evaluation
Prior knowledge of AS9100C and quality management principles is encouraged, but not required.
Cost: $1,095 USD
($100 Early Bird discount with enrollment 30+ days in advance)
Press the register button at the top of this page and complete the short form; a Bureau Veritas Training representative will contact you with all the details of the course. Continental breakfast and lunch will be provided to each day of the course, plus all day refreshments. Dress is casual to business casual, you only need to bring yourself, as we provide all course materials, including pens and paper. Courses are generally held in a hotel meeting room venue and we obtain discounted pricing on hotel sleeping rooms, which we pass on to you.
This course is also available as an on-site/in-house session, where we send our instructor to your facility. Just give us a call at 281-685-6539 or Toll Free at 888-477-0472, we can send you a proposal for this option.