Manufacturing Specification of Drill Pipe
for Sour Service Application
Standard TS-1 has two pipe grades: TS-95 and TS-105 with minimum yield strengths of 95 ksi and 105 ksi, respectively, while the tool joints have a controlled yield strength of 110 ksi. The standard also covers NACE H2S testing for drill pipe tubes, tool joints, and welds, making this standard compliant with the NACE MR0175 standard.
- Also features:
- Manufacturing requirements such as hardness values, hardness variation, chemical composition, testing frequency, etc. that are more stringent than the current Canadian IRP standard for sour service drill pipe
- Mill inspections including inspection methodology, standardization, imperfection tolerance, wall thickness tolerance, and more
- NACE H2S weld testing, which is unique to TS-1
- Manufacturing requirements that are in tabular format to facilitate ease of use
- Requirements on supplementary properties such as hardbanding, cold rolling of threads, phosphating, bench marks, thread protectors, Internal Plastic Coating (IPC), etc.
To order, please click here.
+1.281.671.5700Send an e-mail