INDUSTRIAL ASSET MANAGEMENT
Bureau Veritas is an industry leader in the development, delivery and maintenance of industrial asset management verification schemes. Our services are designed to help maintain the integrity of your physical assets at the optimum cost without environmental impact or compromise to safety, availability, or reliability.
This type of management is critical throughout every state of the asset’s lifecycle, including selection, maintenance, inspections, and potential renewal phases. These services are designed to help our clients determine the current operational performance as well as the safety and profitability of every asset within the facility.
Bureau Veritas can assist your through the feed, design, operation and decommissioning of products, materials, services, processes, or system lifecycles. Our clients receive comprehensive statutory services across the entire supply chain, which is crucial to ensuring reliable and efficient compliance of any asset.
Our Asset Integrity/Process Safety Management Services include:
Contact us: 888.357.7020Send an e-mail
To get a better idea of how we can provide you with this service, fill in the quotation form. We will contact you.
- A Systematic Approach Pipeline Integrity
- A Four-Step Approach To Ensure Pipeline Integrity
- Standardized Pipeline Risk Comparison & Prediction
- Establishing Safe Practices Is Paramount To Energy & Environmental Futures
- OTC 26893 FLNG Projects Reliability Assessment
- Subsea Systems Reliability
- Subsea Productions System Reliability
- Inspection and Construction Challenges of the New Portageville Railroad Bridge
- Steel Fabrication For Bridge Construction - A Primer for the Technical Professionals