SAFE BEHAVIOR PROCESS
What is a Safe Behavior Management Process?
Bureau Veritas provides a Safe Behavior Management Process for organizations worldwide, with the most advanced proactive safety system available for promoting safer daily work practices and lowering costs. It empowers both management and hourly employees to help prevent on-the-job injuries, increase safety performance, and improve workflow efficiencies. Increased safe behavior in the workplace minimizes overall injuries, reduces long-term disabilities, and lowers workers’ compensation and claim costs.
What are the key benefits?The Safe Behavior Management Process is performance focused and utilizes Bureau Veritas’ proven Behavior Safety Analysis (BSA) methodology of clearly defining safe practices. The process also encompasses the following:
• Trains observers to use constructive feedback as a consequence to drive safe
• Encourages employee involvement with the process to maximize commitment
This performance based safety process is uniquely compatible with similar quality process initiatives that drive continuous improvement.
Our Bureau Veritas specialists know that every organization exists at a different level of maturity in terms of safety systems and applications. When implementing a Safe Behavior Management Process, we analyze various characteristics of each client’s business, including:
● Existing Programs and “Readiness” Factors
● Timeliness of return on investment
● Levels of continuing support
● Budget allocated for the project
We then use our vast experience in implementing such processes to determine the optimal planning and implementation strategy to create the most effective Safe Behavior Management Process for each client’s specific needs. A typical approach to implementation is a follows:
Stage 1 - Planning for a Safer Workplace
● Customize an action plan with target dates
● Identify key source areas for behavior process interventions
● Determine culture-related perceptions and readiness
Stage 2 - Skills Training for a Safer Workplace
● Provide teams with practical tools for immediate application
● Conduct process orientation sessions with employees
● Assign accountabilities to encourage process continuance
Stage 3 - Implementation & Measurement
● Utilize feedback techniques for continued improvement
● Offer team coaching, guidance, and motivational support
● Provide validity-based comparisons of upstream and downstream data
Why Choose Bureau Veritas
Bureau Veritas is a global company specializing in the fields of Quality Assurance, Health, Safety, and Environmental (QHSE) services. With over 2,400 QHSE professionals in over 60 offices across North America, Bureau Veritas develops solutions that contribute to risk prevention and performance improvement to help organizations create long-term value through our technical and regulatory expertise. Bureau Veritas is present in 140 countries through a network of 900 offices and laboratories. It has more than 40,000 employees and a client base of more than 300,000.
To what industries do you provide Safe Behavior Management Process services?
Bureau Veritas offers behavior-based safety solutions for a variety of industries including manufacturing, pharmaceutical, retail, and even offsite services providers. Our staff of professionals is trained, qualified, and experienced in managing most safety and health issues.
To view our GSA contracts,please click here.
Contact us: 888.357.7020Send an e-mail
To get a better idea of how we can provide you with this service, fill in the quotation form. We will contact you.Click here