ISO 27001 CERTIFICATION
Information is an asset which, like other important business assets, needs to be protected. Dependence on information systems leaves an organization vulnerable to security threats such as hacking, data loss, breach of confidentiality, and even terrorism. To confuse matters, legal and contractual requirements, as identified in Sarbanes-Oxley, Gramm-Leach-Bliley, HIPPA, and numerous State Breach laws dictate controls and levels of assurance that are confusing, may seem unattainable, and are contradictory. To protect itself, an organization needs to actively manage the security of all forms of information exchange and data storage.
What is ISO 27001 Certification?
By developing an Information Security Management System (ISMS) and certifying it to the international standard ISO 27001, an organization can better assess its risk and implement appropriate controls to preserve confidentiality, integrity and availability of information assets. The fundamental aim is to protect the information of an organization from getting into the wrong hands or from losing the data forever.
What are the key benefits?
• Identify threats and significantly reduce their impact through a proper risk assessment.
• Assure customers, consumers, suppliers and shareholders that you are serious about
protecting information assets.
• Help manage your compliance with legal, regulatory and contractual requirements
• Maintain a competitive edge and improve your organization’s image.
Why Choose Bureau Veritas?
- We perform a systematic, independent audit of the management system to identify strengths and areas for improvement.
- We use a planned audit schedule to ensure the management system meets objectives and provides continual improvement in key areas.
- Our extensive auditor network helps reduce auditor travel costs.
- Certification from Bureau Veritas is recognized and well-respected globally.
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Do you offer training for AS9100?
Yes. Bureau Veritas Certification offers a full range of beginning and advanced level training courses.
• ISO 27001 Standard Overview
• ISO 27001 Management Overview
• Understanding & Implementing ISO 27001
• ISO 27001 Process & Added Value Internal Auditor
• ISO 27001 ISMS Lead Auditor (IRCA Accredited #A17207 and RABQSA Accepted)
Contact us: 888.357.7020Send an e-mail
To get a better idea of how we can provide you with this service, fill in the quotation form. We will contact you.Click here