START DATE :05/10 2009 - 06:00
LOCATION : 100 Northpointe parkway
Bufflo NY, 14228
DURATION : 10 days
PRICE : 100.00$Download the course brochure
This new two day course uses a mixture of taught sessions, interactive group discussions and exercises to provide internal auditor skills training.
At the conclusion of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the ISO 50001:2011 standard
- Understand key energy issues
- Plan an audit against a set of audit criteria
- Successfully execute a energy management systems audit
- Create clear, concise and relevant audit reports
- Energy Issues
- Energy Management Systems overview.
- What to look for in Energy Management System.
- Audit Techniques.
- What to look for in the specific requirements of ISO 50001.
- Certification Issues.
- Practical Exercises and Feedback.
This course uses practical exercises, which are based upon a fictional company. However, the procedures, work instructions and data are typical and could relate to many different enterprises equally. The practical exercises have been carefully designed to focus upon issues that commonly arise during Energy Management (EnMS) audits
PUBLIC COURSE LOCATIONS AND DATES:
July 23-25, 2013 - Rochester, NY
August 27-29, 2013 - Toronto, ONT
September 24-26, 2013 - Charlotte, NC
October 15-17, 2013 - Houston, TX
November 5-7, 2013 - Charlotte, NC
December 10-12, 2013 - Lafayette, LA
$1,495 per person
CERTIFICATE AND LENGTH:
Press the registration button and register. A Bureau Veritas Training representative will contact you with all the details of the course. Continental breakfast and lunch will be provided to each day of the course, plus all day refreshments. Dress is casual to business casual, you only need to bring yourself, as we provide all course materials, including pens and paper. Courses are generally held in a hotel meeting room venue and we obtain discounted pricing on hotel sleeping rooms, which we pass on to you.
- Discounts available for multiple attendees from the same company or group.
- We accept American Express, MasterCard and Visa.
- If paying by check, make payable to Bureau Veritas Certification and Training, North America, Inc. in U.S. funds.
All cancellations, transfers, and substitutions must be confirmed in writing or via email. Failure to attend any course in its entirety, or failure to register on the first day, will result in a 100% cancellation fee.
This course is available for Onsite session and in the Public Venue. Please contact us for an on-site proposal. We respond to inquiries, then prepare and return quotations, generally, on the same day.
Those who attend will receive a certificate of attendance.