START DATE :05/10 2009 - 06:00
LOCATION : 100 Northpointe parkway
Bufflo NY, 14228
DURATION : 10 days
PRICE : 100.00$Download the course brochure
At the conclusion of this course attendees will have been provided with:
- An understanding of the structure of the standard.
- An understanding of the philosophy behind the intent of the standard.
- Project management strategy to achieve user input to the development & implementation process.
- An understanding of the reasons for and the steps associated with implementation.
- An appreciation of the implications for an organization contemplating implementation of the standard.
- An introduction to the process approach and methodology.
- An introduction to the International Organization for Standardization; its infrastructure, membership and the standards development process and steps.
- An introductory background to the standard; a detailed review of the standard, together with discussion of the correspondence to other standards.
- Implications for organizations; examination of how implementing the standard will affect organizations in the process of achieving compliance.
This is a one-day course with the times as follows: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM *
METHOD OF DELIVERY:
This course is available for an on-site presentation only. Please contact us for more information
None, however, a familiarity with the ISO 9001:2000 or ISO 9001::2008 standard and/or auditing would be beneficial.
On-Site Training Quotation
Please contact us for an on-site proposal. We respond to inquiries, then prepare and return quotations, generally, on the same day.
Those who attend will receive a certificate of attendance.