ISO 14001 CERTIFICATION
Customers are demanding more environmentally responsible products and services of their suppliers. To stay competitive, organizations increasingly need a sound Environmental Management System (EMS) to meet legislative requirements and exceed customers’ expectations.
What is ISO 14001 certification?
ISO14001:2004 provides a tried and proven framework for identifying and tracking regulatory compliance issues related to your business. It involves the identification of aspects (hazards) and impacts (risks) and establishes a system to manage them.
What are the key benefits?
• Control costs through conserving input materials and energy.
• Potentially reduce incidents that result in liability.
• Improve company image and gain recognition
• Assure customers, investors, and the public that you are responsible corporate citizens by
demonstrating commitment to the environment.
• Help attain permits and authorizations for local trade more easily.
Why Choose Bureau Veritas?
- We perform a systematic, independent audit of the management system to identify strengths and areas for improvement.
- We use a planned audit schedule to ensure the management system meets objectives and provides continual improvement in key areas.
- Our extensive auditor network helps reduce auditor travel costs.
- Certification from Bureau Veritas is recognized and well-respected globally.
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Do you offer training for ISO 14001?
Yes. Bureau Veritas Certification offers a full range of beginning and advanced level training courses.
• Understanding and Implementing ISO 14001
• Understanding and Implementing ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001
• ISO 14001 Standard Overview
• ISO 14001 Management Overview
• ISO 14001 Internal Auditor
• ISO 14001 EMS Lead Auditor (IRCA Accredited #A14478 and RABQSA Accepted)
• ISO 14001, ISO 9001 & OHSAS 18001 Internal Auditor
Contact us: 888.357.7020Send an e-mail
To get a better idea of how we can provide you with this service, fill in the quotation form. We will contact you.Click here