Who is Bureau Veritas?
Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection, and Certification services, helping clients to manage risk and enhance their performance in the fields of quality, health and safety, environment, and social responsibility. With eight primary global business, our service offerings in the U.S. include:
• Boilers & Pressure Vessel Inspection
With more than 60,000 employees in over 1,000 offices, Bureau Veritas is present in more than 140 countries. It is common for employees seeking international exposure to accept assignments elsewhere in our network and enjoy living in a different part of the world while gaining valuable business experience.
What makes Bureau Veritas an employer of choice?
Bureau Veritas strives to be an employer of choice. We feel there are three main dimensions of working for Bureau Veritas that make us an employer of choice.
1. Our growth strategy - Bureau Veritas has maintained a history of strong growth, and continues to expand internationally and in North America. With over a decade of double-digit growth, Bureau Veritas has grown into a $5 billion global business, and one of the world’s largest suppliers of Testing, Inspection, and Certification services.
2. The opportunity to grow and develop in your career. Professional success at Bureau Veritas is not a result of tenure. While we value the significant length of service held by so many of our employees, technical and professional competence, leadership behaviors and hard work are the keys to success. Most of our employees would say that Bureau Veritas provides a demanding working environment. Our clients demand a lot from us, and we in turn demand a lot from our employees.
||Our Comprehensive Benefits Plan
Aside from the opportunities to increase professional knowledge and experience rich assignments with global possibilities, we offer a comprehensive benefits program that includes:
• Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Health Savings Accounts
• Life Insurance & Accidental Death & Dismemberment
• Short and Long Term Disability
• 401K Plan
• Universal Life Insurance
• Critical Illness & Accident Insurance
• Prepaid Legal
• Employee Assistance Program
• Group Banking Program
Contact us: 888.357.7020Send an e-mail