Who is Bureau Veritas?
Bureau Veritas is an international group specializing in quality assurance, health, safety and environmental risk management services. As one of the world's leaders in conformity assessment and certification services, we help clients to manage risk and enhance their performance in the fields of quality, health and safety, environment, and social responsibility. With eight primary global business, our service offerings in the U.S. include:
• Health, Safety and Environmental Services
With over 50,000 employees and over 1,000 offices, Bureau Veritas is present in more than 140 countries. It is common for employees seeking international exposure to accept assignments elsewhere in our network and enjoy living in a different part of the world while gaining valuable business experience.
For those looking for domestic opportunities, Bureau Veritas has more than 60 offices in the United States and Canada where our 3,000 North American-based employees work. North America is a significant part of the company’s growth platform meaning more opportunities are being made available to our employees. We continue to experience growth in our businesses so we do have positions available.
What makes Bureau Veritas an employer of choice?
Bureau Veritas strives to be an employer of choice. We feel there are three main dimensions of working for Bureau Veritas that make us an employer of choice.
1. Our growth strategy - Bureau Veritas has acquired some of the most respected businesses in our service lines. We feel our acquired companies maintain some of the best cultural aspects of their entrepreneurial heritage while adding the benefits of working for a larger company. Our acquisitions are industry leaders, so our employees get to work with technical leaders in our industries. Acquisitions are a great opportunity for us to participate in shaping the future of our company and our industry. These companies now are part of the Bureau Veritas family:
• Clayton Group Services
2. The opportunity to grow and develop in your career. Professional success at Bureau Veritas is not a result of tenure. While we value the significant length of service held by so many of our employees, technical and professional competence, leadership behaviors and hard work are the keys to success. Most of our employees would say that Bureau Veritas provides a demanding working environment. Our clients demand a lot from us, and we in turn demand a lot from our employees.
3. Our values - At Bureau Veritas, we take our values seriously. Two of our values that shape how we treat our employees are respect for all individuals and transparency. They combine with our values of integrity and ethics and impartial counsel and validation to create a culture of technical engagement and open communication. Emails get answered and phone calls get returned, regardless of level within the organization. It’s part of our culture here in North America.
||Our Comprehensive Benefits Plan|
Aside from the opportunities to increase professional knowledge and experience rich assignments with global possibilities, we offer a comprehensive benefits program that includes:
• Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Health Savings Accounts
• Life Insurance & Accidental Death & Dismemberment
• Short and Long Term Disability
• 401K Plan
• Universal Life Insurance
• Critical Illness & Accident Insurance
• Prepaid Legal
• Employee Assistance Program
• Group Banking Program
Contact us: 888.357.7020Send an e-mail