|Effective ergonomics requires a proactive, multi-disciplinary, systemic approach that addresses employee safety, productivity and total quality management. With ergonomics related injury costs reaching the billions of dollars for U.S. companies, scalable and sustainable workplace improvements can dramatically improve your bottom line.|
What are Ergonomics Services?
With services ranging from basic task analysis and problem solving, to developing innovative corporate and web-based programs, Bureau Veritas’ ergonomics services enable clients to develop and maintain healthy workplace environments. We have helped hundreds of clients protect employees, reduce insurance costs, and maximize productivity. Our Certified Professional Ergonomists (CPEs, CIEs) focus on improving the design and selection of workstations, workflow layouts, tools, tasks, and process technologies. We emphasize a team approach, working closely with clients to develop short-term and long-term improvements that best fit their operations.
Extensive knowledge of existing and pending ergonomics regulations, standards, and guidelines enables our consultants to assist clients in identifying high-injury or high-cost jobs, pinpointing ergonomic risk factors, identifying root causes, and developing comprehensive action plans. We help clients identify and implement engineering, administrative and work practice solutions that minimize risk factors, reduce injuries, and improve performance.
What are the key benefits?
- Controls Workers’ Compensation losses, and other injury and illness concerns, before they become issues.
- Delivers solutions that fit your ergonomics programs and support your overall business strategy.
- Develops improvements that best fit operations — decreasing injury risk, reducing insurance costs, and increasing productivity.
- Delivers relevant, cost-effective ergonomics action plans and helps determine more accurate ROI.
- Provides expertise at competitive rates without adding to headcount.
- Yields scalable and sustainable projects and programs through single project or multi-person outsources.
With clients ranging from manufacturers to utilities, and from major corporations to government service organizations, we can quickly and effectively analyze ergonomics concerns in both office and industrial environments. Bureau Veritas’ ergonomics services focus on improving human performance, resulting in measurably higher quality, productivity, and employee safety. Our ergonomics approach integrates well with other Lean Manufacturing and Quality and Safety initiatives.
- Proactive, practical ergonomics services
- Address both safety and total quality management
- Emphasize a team approach, working together with clients to determine optimal solutions
- Experience in analyzing OSHA 300 logs, loss control documents, injury reports, and existing program
- Flexible outsourcing services, tailored to a client’s specific needs
- Basic or detailed assessments using validated methodologies
Our Ergonomic Services include:
- Injury Data Analysis
- Task Analysis and Problem Solving
- Outsourced Service Delivery and Program Management
- Training for Employees, Management, and Extended Teams
- Program/Product Review and Development
- Web-Based and Online Training Services
Why Choose Bureau Veritas?
Bureau Veritas is a global company specializing in the fields of Quality Assurance, Health, Safety, and Environmental (QHSE) services. With over 2,400 QHSE professionals in over 60 offices across North America, Bureau Veritas develops solutions that contribute to risk prevention and performance improvement to help organizations create long-term value through our technical and regulatory expertise. Bureau Veritas is present in 140 countries through a network of 900 offices and laboratories. It has more than 40,000 employees and a client base of more than 300,000.
To view our GSA contracts,please click here.
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Are most ergonomics services provided proactively or reactively?
While the vast majority of ergonomics activity is reactive, preventive ergonomics is much more cost-effective. We emphasize a team approach, working closely with human resources, safety, engineering, production, employee groups, and management to achieve company-wide success.
What is the “best way” to implement a comprehensive ergonomics program?
The best way is to integrate ergonomics into other business initiatives such as lean manufacturing, quality improvements, aggressive return-to-work and injury and illness prevention. This way ergonomics becomes a part of doing business not just a stand-alone safety program.
Contact us: 888.357.7020Send an e-mail
To get a better idea of how we can provide you with this service, fill in the quotation form. We will contact you.Click here